In this episode…
we wrap up the incredible How to Drive Profit with Purpose Season 5! This special episode will feature inspiring interviews with some of our most distinguished speakers. Plus, we have an exciting addition as Chris Krimitsos, the conference’s founder, joins us to discuss the event’s transformational impact.
Attending Podfest as a first-time attendee was life-changing – and I couldn’t be prouder to be part of such an extraordinary family. This conference brings together like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds, all sharing the goal of spreading inspiring messages. Thanks to Chris’s unwavering dedication, we’re united under a sense of purpose and belonging – it’s like being part of an impressive family!
- Podfest is more than just a conference – it’s a place where you’ll create meaningful connections and be part of a bigger mission. It feels like coming home to family.
- Your purpose is bigger than your job. Remember your values. As podcasters, we aim to share compelling stories that resonate with our listeners.
- Fund your project with intention. Only pursue projects that drive profitability and growth.
- Monetize your podcast. Overcome the fear of traditional business models and intentionally grow your audience through organic and paid methods.
- Improve your relationships and gain new perspectives by building on what you already have. Embrace the journey, even the challenging parts, and find humor in it all.
- Mentor to help others. Share your success.
Undoubtedly, Podfest is a monumental industry event, and it’s no surprise why. Its purposeful and hand-picked selection of speakers and attendees creates a powerful and meaningful community. I’m thrilled to be part of this thriving movement, and I cannot wait to learn and grow alongside some of the brightest minds in the business.
Thanks for tuning in throughout the season, and we hope you enjoyed every conversation!
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.