In this episode…
This is the first in a series of purposeful highlights from Season 3 of the Drive Profit with Purpose podcast. We culled through all of our episodes to find the practical, purposeful pieces of wisdom that you can use to drive profit in your business.
In Part 1, we hear from Purpose Champions Richard Zoob, Jean Kristensen and Ed Robinson.
Richard Zoob,as a restaurateur in perhaps the worst economic climate ever for restaurants, shares the lessons learned through a year of upheaval. But you don’t need to be a restauranteur to learn from Richard’s lessons about:
- The importance of community
- How a purposeful focus will be the grounding that gets you through tumultuous times
- The critical aspect of listening to the marketplace and pivoting to meet its needs
Jean Kristensen is not only a Purpose Champion, she’s a champion of small and minority owned businesses. Jean shares her insights on:
- How chaos creates opportunity
- How smaller businesses can partner with larger ones to build capacity
- How now is the time to take advantage of the opportunities offered by government grants
Ed Robinson is an executive and leadership coach that has become even more in demand as leaders scramble for advice and guidance in a VUCA world. Ed shares:
- How purposeful leaders shine in difficult times
- How as the world speeds up, we need to slow down and focus
- How teams make leaders great
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.