In this episode…
This is the second in a series of purposeful highlights from Season 2 of the Drive Profit with Purpose podcast. We culled through all of our episodes to find the practical, purposeful pieces of wisdom that you can use to drive profit in your business.
In Part 2, we hear from Purpose Champions Brandon Peele, George Bradt and Don Scales.
Brandon Peele, best-selling author, impact entrepreneur and an expert in purpose, leadership + culture change, shares:
- The first steps that purposeful leaders need to take
- How to embrace change without spinning off from our purpose
- How to set up teams for agile success in a forever-changing world
George Bradt, executive onboarding coach, chairman of the board and revolutionizer of how people start new jobs, explains
- How to lead at inflection points– a significant change in the environment or in your company’s ambition
- How you can change your mission, but if you change your purpose or values, you lose everything
- How to build agile teams so that you are ahead of the curve, not just following it
Don Scales, CEO, author, M & A expert and values-driven leader, highlights:
- The importance of values in attracting and keeping aligned talent and building winning cultures
- How the merger of companies is really the merging of people
- His personal leadership philosophy: be willing to delegate, be willing to let people do their jobs, be willing to let people fail.
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.