In this episode…
Holly reminded us that in order to lead successfully, we should be open-minded and take into account the various viewpoints of our decisions. We must also consider how these will affect those around us, whilst looking for ways to foster growth which benefits all parties involved.
Holly Shannon is a champion of female empowerment through podcasting and a leader who values mentorship, collaboration, and authentic relationships. She believes in the power of helping others, prioritizing personal growth, and fostering a positive culture of unity and innovation.
Key takeaways from Holly’s message include:
- A proud mother’s day is ignited by her son’s successes, taking time to be thankful for these blessings and giving it your all while striving towards a satisfying life.
- Holly puts mentorship before financial returns and believes in the power of helping others. She loves to build things through collaboration, finding joy regardless of any monetary reward.
- Successful leaders can think from various perspectives, consider their impact on others, and look for ways that growth may benefit everyone.
- Authentic relationships are the foundation for a successful business. To truly captivate customers, you must reach out and foster meaningful connections with sincerity at heart.
- Employees must feel like they are part of something bigger to create a positive culture. For teams to strive together toward success, there needs to be unity under one collective goal.
- Companies that empower their employees to collaborate and innovate tend to experience countless opportunities for growth – both internally as well external brand advocacy. By fostering a culture of intrapreneurship, organizations can benefit from ideas beyond the ordinary; enabling them to become greater than they ever imagined.
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.