In this episode…
Employees are disconnected from their leadership, brands are disconnected from customers, and businesses are disconnected revenue drivers. These disconnects are often more widespread than leadership teams realize, and the challenges are exacerbated by external crises and remote work.
In this episode, Fran Biderman-Gross and Susan Leger Ferraro discuss how to operationalize consciousness to activate purpose, resonate with audiences, and drive performance.
The conscious company is not just socially conscious; it is operationally conscious.
- Create a culture of independent thinking as well as collaborative discussion.
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of your words and actions, as well as those of your organization.
- Understand the individual values of your people to ensure they align with the shared values of your organization.
- Create systems of accountability to maintain that your values are not only understood and upheld but lived.
- Feed every member of your organization with information to forward your collective momentum.
- Empower people at every level of your organization to drive meaningful change from within it.
- Utilize the resources at your disposal and seek consultant assistance as necessary to operationalize consciousness.
As a unique, dynamic social entrepreneur with an unparalleled record of success, Susan Leger Ferraro has established thriving, conscious organizations across a range of industries, such as G3 Consulting Group. which she founded. Susan works with socially conscious private and public organizations, facilitating access to alternative, free capital—grants, microfinance, and crowdsourcing—to support quadruple bottom line goals.
At the Imaginal Group, Susan and her team continue to develop, write, and manage grants and campaigns to deliver funding for hiring, employee/leadership training and development, and capital needs. They also provide transformational leadership and wellbeing training, built around socially conscious cultures, behavioral economics, and employee engagement, designed in collaboration with Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Rudy Tanzi, and Gallup science, among others.
Through her innovative ideas and practices, Susan positively impacts the lives of countless humans and changes the landscape of organizations across the globe.
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.