In this episode…
Welcome to my very first solocast episode! On this episode of How to Drive Profit with Purpose, I provide an overview of the anatomy of purpose from my perspective: what it is, why we need it and how we can use it to benefit our organizations. Purpose is the foundation upon which I have built and continue to build my life’s work. It is essential to achieve personal and professional success, and in this episode, I touch upon how you can use it to generate success in your own organization.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- North Star– Your purpose statement should be your permanent North Star
- Purpose is comprised of 3 key components:
- Your WHY – you cause, your purpose, your belief
- Your Contribution – the rallying cry that you are committed to daily
- The Impact – your vision; the dream you had that started it all
- Live your Purpose-You need to be able to clearly diagnose and describe these components as they relate to your organization, and then you MUST infuse them into everything that you do
- Measure Purpose– Find ways to unconventionally measure purpose in a quantifiable way
- Purpose Wins– It’s simple; it’s just not easy in the beginning
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.