In this episode…
We welcome you back to a brand new episode of How to Drive Profit with Purpose. Today, I am unpacking the “catalyst conversation”, a point every organization should start from when embarking on a new project. It helps you to understand a client’s business objectives and where growth will stem from. When you begin here, you are setting every person involved up for success.
Here are the key takeaways from the episode:
- The point of the catalyst conversation is for you to understand a client’s business objectives and where growth will come from
- The result of the catalyst conversation is an action-oriented roadmap that identifies gaps in your current business that are holding you back from scale and the marketing tactics that drive desired KPIs for your company
- The marketing job to be done must be dictated by your business objective
- You need a catalyst conversation when
- You’re looking to grow your business through marketing efforts
- You’re in the early stages of searching for a marketing partner or a strategy
- Your business is going somewhere but you don’t know how to get there
- We work with our clients to outline the gaps between their business growth objectives and their marketing plans to identify tactics that will deliver impact
- Need to get clear on growth goals, KPIs, core products, buyer personas and strategic initiatives – if you’re not clear on any of those things, you won’t get the results you’re looking for
- Then, we
- Review all of the information we have gathered to understand where that company is today and where it is going
- Outline a cohesive strategy with tactical plans that understands a buyer’s journey
- We end with a read-out session to synthesize all of those results and outline a high level strategy that specifies tactics to achieve those goals
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.