In this episode…
It costs 9 months of an employee’s salary to hire and train another replacement. Companies with low turnover rates bring 4x higher profits on average. Yet 91% of millennials don’t expect to stay at a job for more than 3 years.
As the priorities of today’s workforce continually shift and turnover rates rise to new heights, cultivating employee alignment and satisfaction has become one of the greatest challenges for leaders today, but before you teams can align, leadership must align. In this episode, Fran Biderman-Gross and Mark C. Winters explore the various ways that visionaries and integrators come together to inspire team members to unite and remain loyal in times of unprecedented division, change, and even despair.
Define your culture or it will define you.
- Know your definition of freedom to put your priorities in order
- Do the work you’re best at; delegate the rest
- Surround yourself with people who both compliment & align with you
- Put an operating system to make decisive actions
- Build a reverse accountability chart to plan for different eventualities
- Create a culture of growth, fulfillment, and flexibility
- Utilize self-assessment to evaluate who you are, what your business needs, and how your team works
- Put measurement systems in place to hold your teams accountable for culture and values as well as performance
As a teacher, coach, facilitator, and the best-selling author of and Rocket Fuel, Mark C. Winters gets entrepreneurs unstuck so that they can expand their freedom.
With over 25 years of entrepreneurial leadership experience, ranging from global enterprises to raw startups, he can identify and apply patterns of success for virtually every business scenario imaginable. Mark consistently guides CEOs to move forward efficiently and achieve the most desirable outcome possible, no matter how impossible it might seem.
This episode is produced by…
This episode is produced by Advantages, an award-winning branding and marketing agency that turns buyers into believers. They have worked with companies as far reaching as the new terminal one at JFK airport, as well-known as Jay Z, and as fun as NFL football teams, along with some of the world’s most impactful nonprofits and aspirational mid-sized businesses.
Advantages uncovers the meaning within brands and infuses it into experiences—purposeful branding, engaging events, and strategic marketing.
Explore how this agency can help infuse purpose into your brand so that you connect with the audiences that matter most to you.